Epson WorkForce® Pro WF-C579R Workgroup Color MFP
$749.99 – $1,449.99
The Epson 579R MFP produces pro-quality documents fast, and at a low cost. Its Replaceable Ink Pack System delivers up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO color. This Epson 579R is ideal for lawyers, accountants, wealth management, schools, universities and retail locations. This is the MOST popular Epson desktop printer with the best cost per page. Rent this unit for as low as $25 per month!
The WorkForce Pro WF-C579R network MFP offers high-productivity color printing that’s easy on the budget. Powered by PrecisionCore® inkjet technology, this compact MFP features a Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs that can deliver enough ink to print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO color before changing the packs. And, it produces pro-quality prints ― fast ― with speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†, and no warmup time. It also features a 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. PCL/Adobe® PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared printing on a network, while its open platform allows for seamless integration with enterprise applications.
|Ink Option|| |
Starter Ink, T01D Ink Bundle
- High-productivity color printing — the WorkForce Pro WF-C579R, powered by PrecisionCore
- Easy on your budget — low color printing costs
- Minimize your interventions — Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs lets you print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO color without changing the ink packs2; paper capacity up to 1,330 pages with optional trays
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†; plus, fast first page out
- Do more — 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing; scan to email and more
- Enhance your productivity — compact design for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Drivers and utilities — PC/Mac®, PCL1, Adobe PostScript 3, Epson® Device Admin and Document Capture Pro
- Open-platform ready — seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF, Equitrac, eCopy, and other ISV solutions
- Security features — PIN number configuration for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Save energy — low power consumption
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.