Our service technicians will deliver & install your new printer, answer questions, and train your staff
Before we deliver and the day we deliver
Our technicians will complete a pre-install check list with you before we deliver the printer to make sure your installation day goes smooth.
Your delivery day is carefully planned to ensure electric voltage, networks and space requirements are all considered.
Installation includes establishing network connections, loading software, setting up printer sharing and training.
- Check electrical requirements
- Set-up network connections
- Install print driver software
- Ensure space requirements are met
- Train your team and answer questions
As one of our customers you will receive
- 4-hour phone response during business hours
- Expert advice and a friendly, consultative approach
- Same or guaranteed next-day, on-site service
- Experienced, manufacturer trained technicians
- Free software updates with contract
- Telephone support
We have some great stories of moving these 1,000+ pound printers into offices. Sometimes taking them apart and putting them back together. It sometimes involves building custom ramps or removing all the side panels to squeeze into elevators and stairs. We get the job done. Ask your technician for his best story.
BEFORE WE DELIVER AND THE DAY WE DELIVER
Walk Through Test
We have the exact size cardboard cutout of your printer. We can carry the cutout through the stairs and sharp turns to make sure it will fit and can remain level the whole time.
A customer called after moving their machine down a set of stairs by themselves. Instead of saving money, the total cost to the repair the damage was twice our estimate to move it.
At the very least, before you move contact your service department. We can provide and estimate and discuss your options for a safe and hassle free move.