Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879R Multifunction Color Printer
The Epson workforce 879R Printer is the most popular 11×17 and 13×19 printer in the market. It features an advanced document feeder for scanning and can be purchased as a floor console with extra drawers or tabletop. This color multifunction printer offers the lowest total printing costs, plus a Replaceable Ink Pack System that delivers up to 86,000 ISO pages (black) and up to 50,000 ISO pages (color). It’s ideally suited for construction jobsites and small to medium businesses.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C879R color multifunction printer is ideal for environments that demand high productivity with reliability powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology. The Espon 879R Pro can be rented for as low as $129 per month and will just run and run without issues. Customers love the reliability of the Epson 878R and 879R. The main difference between the Epson 878R and the Epson 879R is the scanner functionality. Its Replaceable Ink Pack System delivers up to 86,000 ISO pages (black) and up to 50,000 ISO pages (color), which means fewer interventions. It speeds through professional-quality prints at 26/25 ISO ppm (black/color), and scans up to 100 images per minute (duplex). With 13" x 19" printing, a 1,900-sheet total paper capacity, and auto-duplexing, the WF-C879R has the versatility to streamline workflows for maximum efficiency. And, it features the lowest power consumption in its class.
- Lowest total printing costs in its class1 — the perfect MFP for cost-conscious workgroups
- Low intervention, less hassle — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 86,000 ISO pages (black) and up to 50,000 ISO pages (color)2
- Fast output — prints at speeds of 26/25 ISO ppm (black/color)†; plus fast first page out
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Conserve energy — lowest power consumption in its class5
- Fast scan speed — up to 100 images per minute (duplex)3
- Versatile media handling — prints up to 13″ x 19″; up to 1,900-sheet total paper capacity4; features auto duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax) and auto media size detection
- Genuine Epson Solutions support — for print management and authentication (Epson Print Admin and Epson Print Admin Serverless)
- Open Platform ready — seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut, Equitrac, and others
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000-pages maximum monthly duty cycle6
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.