HP PageWide XL Pro 5200
Respond faster to customer demands
- Respond to customer requests right away with speeds up to 20 D/A1 pages/min, and 4300 ft/sq/hr.
- Offer a combination of technical prints and short-term retail posters, and meet the different demands quickly.
- Deliver full projects 2X faster by printing mixed outputs of both CAD drawings and presentation boards.
Expand your offering, printing board applications
Print on boards, cardstock, and paper from A2 to B1, and up to 3/8-in (10 mm) thick. Expand into two-sided, short-term retail posters. Get intuitive workflows for a faster learning curve in HP Learn. Use responsibly sourced FSC-Certified papers.
• ENERGY STAR 3.0 compliant, less energy use; EPEAT Gold certified/environmental preferred product
• Eco-Carton replaces plastic cartridge with 80% reduction in plastic, achieves 66% CO2e reduction.
• Zero landfill-local outer carton recycling, free tack-back of inner ink bag and printheads.
• Inks are UL ECOLOGO® Certified and verified for Nordic Swan Eco labeled printing companies
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. EPEAT Gold as of April 2021. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
 The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs.
 Most HP large-format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP PageWide XL pigment inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions.
 For certifications, see http://www.ul.com/EL.