HP DesignJet Technical and HP DesignJet Graphic Series
Securely, efficiently, and accurately produce quality CAD, GIS, Photos, Renderings and Posters.
HP DesignJet XL 3800
BEST IN CLASS – Speed and color in one device
- 6 d’s per minute, first page out in 20 seconds!
- Pigment ink – water resistant, highlighter approved, and construction field tested
- 6 print heads – better print quality
- 650’ rolls, 2 roll capacity, 100 page top stacker
- Large production ink, 500ml ink tanks. Swap on the fly
- Fast paper loading
- Bidirectional cutter
- Compact footprint for space savings
- 15″ touchscreen interface
HP DesignJet XL 3600
A NEW STANDARD—Experience extreme reliability
- Color wide format printer to replace legacy black and white plotters.
- Best fit for your office with up to a 30% smaller footprint and the quietest operation.
- Flawless user experience thanks to automatic media loading and print stacking up to 100 pages. HP reports first 5 pages out in around 90 seconds when using HP Click.
- See Eastern Engineering HP Designjet XL 3600 comparison videos against leading brands:
HP DesignJet T2600
Most popular in Technical Series Plotters
- Best and Most Affordable CAD MFP printer, features 15.6-inch interface and the easiest PDF printing with HP Click.
- Ideal blueprint plotter printer for architects, engineers and construction companies.
- The HP T2600 designJet rental program is the ideal solution for most offices.
- One or two roll CAD printer, AutoCAD and PDF printer with scanner.
- Fits your workplace with the most compact footprint and most quiet operation, with up to 87% less noise.
HP DesignJet T1700
Great wide format printer choice for GIS and Surveyors
- Protect printers/data from unauthorized access with HP Secure Boot, whitelisting, encrypted hard disk, more.
- Protect documents, preserve confidentiality with authentication solutions like PIN printing, card readers.
- Secure your printers with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager; manage your fleet remotely with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Control and optimize printing costs with accounting solutions—or with your reseller through HP Partner Link.
HP DesignJet T1600
Most popular stand alone wide format printer, ideal CAD printer for Contractors
- Compare the HP T1600 (fixed stop stacker) to the HP T730 (Basket).
- HP T1600 features stacker, faster printing speeds and lower maintenance costs.
- Per our HP certified technicans, 100% prefer the reliability of the HP T1600 designjet
- Print PDF files from Bluebeam, PDF, CAD, As-builts and many other types of files.
- The HP T1600 is capable of printing poster and renderings.
- Unit comes as one or two roll configurable
HP DesignJet T830
We’d recommend upgrading to the T2600 if possible
- Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact large-format MFP.
- Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
- Anyone can print smoothly from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing.
- Fit your print volume—choose from 130- and 300-ml HP ink cartridges.
HP DesignJet T730
No stacker – only a basket printer
- Robust, compact, and professional—this printer fits your business and gives you space to work.
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds.
- Choose from 130/300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions.
HP Z Series DesignJet Wide Format Printers
Achieve impressive results to meet your customers’ high-quality expectations.
Send us a Message
We do our best to respond within 1 business day. If your request requires immediate attention, please give us a call.
M-F: 8am - 5pm
VISIT A SHOWROOM.
Detroit Service Center
By Appointment Only
25179 Dequindre Road
Madison Heights, MI 48071