ScanWizard and Print Wizard each have five predefined scanner and printer templates which help the less experienced user to pick the right settings. The setting defined by the templates as well as their names can be changed and new templates can be added to suit other applications.
The copy button is also freely configurable and allows a single button copy function, using any one of the templates. This makes copying a set of large documents a simple task for everyone.
ScanWizard is the control center of the scanner and runs on the built in 64bit Linux PC, making an external computer obsolete. It is operated through the optional 22” external touchscreen but can also be accessed by any web browser via the scanner´s IP address. ScanWizard functionality includes:
- Automatic document width and position detection
- Crop and deskew operation even on long documents
- Virtural rescan to change scanning parameters on the fly without physically scanning again.
- Sending images to USB, SMB, FTP or in the network
Turn any WideTEK scanner into a powerful MFP solution
Ready to go MFP direct access to:
- Ocè ColorWave and PlotWave series printers
- Canon iPF series printers
- HP PageWide and DesignJet printers