Indus 9000 Book Scanner
Indus Book Scanner 9000
to Your Books
It only takes one disaster to destroy your records
Simple | User Friendly | Electronic
An American company
and the only book scanner made in the U.S.A.
Eliminate Costly Book Maintenance Save on re-binding, re-covering and restoring books.
Share the Knowledge How valuable are the books if no one can read them or access the information?
Perfect for Fragile Books Scans from overhead, protecting the spine and binding with less handling. No need to turn over the book. It’s so much easier than a copier!
Large Scanning Area – Scan books or documents as large as 18” high x 28” wide and 4” thick.
Formats Supported – TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, and PDF.
• Scan, e-mail, print or save to USB drive
• Color, grayscale or black & white
• Control the resolution
• Fast viewing, panning, zooming, rotation, multi-masking and cropping features
• Automatic page separation
• On-screen adjustments for production environments
Large Scanning Area
Scan books or documents as large as 18” high x 28” wide and 4” thick.
Built-in Book Cradle