HP PageWide XL Pro 8200
Help Boost profits – a compelling end-to-end solution
- Enjoy low running costs for both CAD drawings and posters with 3-liter Original HP Eco-Carton ink cartridges
- Free up operator time with a versatile stacker, inline folders, auto-switch, and up to 6 rolls.
- Accept new orders and at the same time, reduce manual work – save up to 50% preparation and finishing costs.
- Save further with up to 10X lower energy consumption than comparable LED printers.
Respond immediately with the fastest large-format printer - with speeds up to 30 D/A1 pgs/min, and 5300 sq/ft/hr. Print on boards, cardstock, and paper, and expand into two-sided, short-term retail posters. Enjoy low running costs.
• ENERGY STAR 3.0 compliant, less energy use; EPEAT Gold certified/environmental preferred product
• Local HP Eco-Carton outer carton recycling
• HP PageWide XL prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal
• Inks are UL ECOLOGO® Certified and verified for Nordic Swan Eco labeled printing companies
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. EPEAT Gold as of April 2021. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
 The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs.
 Most HP large-format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP PageWide XL pigment inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions.
 For certifications, see http://www.ul.com/EL.