HP PageWide XL Pro 10000
Highly cost-effective print production
- An affordable investment for retail poster production.
- Save your operator’s time with the easy-to-maintain system and user-replaceable printheads.
- Get set up in less than 5 hours – there are no special electrical/ventilation needs for this compact device.
- Keep fleet control on-site with the status beacon, remotely with HP PrintOS view into production and costs.
Help boost productivity with fast printing up 1,000 B1 posters/hr. Save operator time with the easy-to-maintain system and user-replaceable printheads. Enjoy end-to-end cut-sheet workflow with first HP large-format auto sheet feeder.
• ENERGY STAR 3.0 compliant, less energy use; EPEAT Gold certified/environmental preferred product
• Local ink cartridge carton recycling, free take-back of printheads and prints on HP media
• HP PageWide XL prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal
• Inks are UL ECOLOGO® Certified and verified for Nordic Swan Eco labeled printing companies
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. EPEAT Gold as of April 2021. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
 The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs.
 Most HP large-format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP PageWide XL pigment inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions.
 For certifications, see http://www.ul.com/EL.