eDistribution is our online plan room.
- Speed the Bid Cycle, Improve Bid Quality
- With eDistribution, Invitations To Bid (ITB) are distributed to multiple contractors at the same time, ensuring your project attracts the right contractors at a competitive price.
eDistribution is available as a password-protected site for private projects, letting you control who can bid on your projects. You’ll have the tools necessary to send notifications, track communication, and view various bid documents. Public sites let you take full advantage of eDistribution’s sizable subcontractor database.
Whether your project is public or private, flexible and automated controls ensure all bidders have the latest information to accurately bid the project. You can monitor pre-bid activity and take action as needed, such as contacting subcontractors before the bid date closes to avoid date extensions or low bid activity – both costly to a project owner.
- Hosted Solution — Local Expert Support
- E-Distribution is available to bidding contractors 24/7 without a membership or subscription fee. Because eDistribution is hosted and supported by your local certified Construction Information Manager (IM), project set-up is fast and easy. Your IM performs the processing, distribution, and communication for the bid phase of your project, alleviating the need for IT resources.
- Flexible Arrangements — Public or Custom Site
- Larger establishments with frequent project bidding may opt for a custom eDistribution site. Custom sites have a unique web address and give you the reins to manage and control the bid process.
Public Custom Site Hosting Hosted by provider Hosted by provider URL eDistribution host company URL Unique to your site Admin Support eDistribution host company performs all administrative functions to support bid Customer company performs administrative functions Contact Management Central contact database, management, notifications performed by eDistribution host company Independent user database; Manage own contacts; Send notifications
We have one of the largest databases in the industry with over 18,000 contractors.
The best part is…. ! No membership fees are required to view or bid on our public projects.
- Request a Demo
Interested in a Construction Management Software Demonstration?
We would be glad to meet with you, show software demonstrations and how they can improve your business.
- Here's how it works for your business
- Detailed tracking & audit views to reduce liability
- Distribute bid invitation to our database or sort by CSI, trade, city, zip code
- Send notifications, track communications, limit access to certain individuals or groups
- Receive bids from contractors
- Register for free to view bid sets
- Search projects by company, title, region, size and view plans, specs, addendums
- Browse calendar for public projects up for bid Order/download bid sets and submit bids
- Receive email notification of new projects
GCs, Construction Managers
- Monitor process and activity to ensure sufficient bids
- Link responses for bid intent
- Automated, flexible controls for bid accuracy
- Notify bidders automatically of updates and addenda releases
- Receive bids from contractors